Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Today I am Thankful For...

A new addition to my blogs will be the "Today I am Thankful For..." comments. You are welcome to pop one of yours up in the comments section. I will be reading them.

You see, I have this problem with so much negativism in my world. I want to add more balance and joy to my life!

Naturally, as a Christian, I would be amiss not to say thank you to my Heavenly Father for sending His son Jesus, to bear my sins of disbelief and self will which are the sources of all other sin. Andre' Crouch used to sing in one of his songs. "He (meaning Jesus the Christ) looked beyond my faults and saw my need." That touched my heart and still does. No one is perfect, believe me, I never was and know I never will or can be in this world, but I am accepted and loved. What a great and liberating concept!

I am also grateful for my family, my faithful and loving husband, all of my children, my pets past and present and my parents, siblings and yes even in laws.

Don't worry future thankful blogs will be shorter! It may even be a simple word or sentence.

So, is there anything you are thankful for?

creatively,

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I'll go first! I am really thankful for my great niece, Courtney, for coming into my life and radically changing how I see the world. One would think bringing a 14 year old into your household would be a terror, but it has made my life fill so rich. As I see her grow and change I thank God for all her has done in her and me to make this work -- most of the time. He could give me just a tad more patience if he wouldn't mind, that would come in handy.

    ReplyDelete