Thursday, August 21, 2008

Today I am thankful for...

My church. I have a pastor who preaches the Word of God without comprimise. He isn't afraid to call sin, sin. He will tell you that only by believing on Jesus Christ can one be saved. Yes, saved. I don't share this to offend anyone but if your church doesn't do these two minor things you may want to pray about what you should do.

Our congregation is small. Let's face it churches who only give motivational talks are a lot more popular.

I want my church to love me enough to point out my faults as well as my good points and to do so in love.

"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires;"
"and will turn away their ears from the truth, and will turn aside to myths." (2 Tim 4:3-4 NASB)

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Amen! I certainly agree. You have a very well done blog. I especially love your leaves. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete