Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Coming Soon: The Gazelle Adventure!


Well I did it. I ordered the Gazelle and I am quite excited I have to tell you. The creative possibilities are like Manna to my spirit!

I will learn to design my own die cut patterns or take any stamped image or clip art image and make a die cut from those. Maybe use someone else’s shared template. No more waiting and hoping that some of my favorite die companies will produce the die I am longing for.

I will be making rhinestone patterns, pop-ups, my 3D pop-outs, favors, banners, and who knows what!

Perhaps you are already on this road. Maybe you are thinking about taking the plunge yourself. Either way, I hope you will take this journey with me and share your ideas, techniques, and knowledge.
From the fabulous finds to the hurdles, I plan to share it all. Care to join me? As soon as I know the shipment date I will share it here. Please let everyone know about this adventure so they can join in too.
Creatively…

No comments:

Post a Comment