Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Selling off artsty extras

Hi all,

Yes, I still exist. :-) I am still doing a lot of catching up. Yep, my life's mantra! LOL! This week I will be spending most of my time painting one of our rentals. Pray we get good renters so I have money to spend! We are good landlords (though I really hate that term).

Now, on to the meat of this post. As time goes by I am going to be uploading items for sale on my picture trail. I will send notes about them here too. Most of these are either duplicates in my studio or left over from my store "Artistic Extras." I prefer PayPal as I think it is easier for us all but a certified or personal check will also do. I cannot ship until funds have been cleared. Shipping will be actual and I suggest getting insurance if you are spending enough to be concerned. Once it leaves my door I cannot be responsible, Okay?

I have been working on a pretty cool project. I will be posting it in a day or few. So do check back. I think you will like it! It uses my die cut machine, dies, stamps and well you shall see!

If you have any questions write to me at: cjcmlc@horizonview.net

You can see the sale items (more will be added as time allows and removed when sold) at: http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/20698804

There is even a brand new in package Big Shot kit! I love my die cut machines and dies but this is the one I use most, it is just so easy.

Okay, I have to get to work. Hugs all!

No comments:

Post a Comment