Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Artistic Extras The Blog

It is late, 11:16 pm and I have just created my new blog. Where does that word come from anyway? I don't know about you but it sounds too close to bog as in "I feel bogged down" and that is not what I want my on-line journal to mean.

It seems that I am beginning this adventure with some musings. You don't mind right?

For anyone interested, this seems a good place to write some of my tutorials for rubber stampers and other creative folks. So, that is what you may expect in the near future.

If you would like to see some of what I have done over the years I suggest checking out my PT at: http://www.picturetrail.com/cindyc

Until then, it is off to dream. We can all use our imaginations there.

Creatively,
Cindy Cade

No comments:

Post a Comment