Sunday, November 15, 2009

Seasons of Life part 2 of 3

Last time I showed you the images all stamped, embossed and colored. The next step is complete. I have added faux flowers. The scans don't show the dimension well but they are beautiful! You can find directions to make the faux flower soft on this video by Holly Young. I added from one to 4 drops per baggie of regular die reinkers (Ranger and Marvy).



One more step to finish my project!





Winter with snow:




Spring with cherry blossoms:


Summer with flowers and leaves:



Autumn with colorful foliage:

2 comments:

  1. I've been gawking at these on RRA already! These have got to be the most beautiful seasonal stamps I have seen! Definitely on my "to get list"!! Love what you did with them, so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what glorious stamps, beautifully coloured! hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete